Senior Art Director (m/w/d)
A new agency model that brings together creativity, technology and data to dramatically improve the creativity and efficiency of a worldwide leading iconic skincare brand. The HQ in Hamburg will lead a network of global hubs to cover over 40 markets of the brands world.
Independent development and implementation of creative, channel-neutral ideas and concepts for integrated campaigns (online/offline). Creation of high-quality, innovative campaign looks and corporate designs. Participation in pitches, concept presentations, customer workshops. Leadership, motivation and training of juniors. Close cooperation with specialists in the fields of account, strategy, planning, conception and technology.
- Great conceptual strength and reliability in visual implementation and realisation
- High creative standards and interest in new technologies with in-depth knowledge of the digital world
- High social, team and communication skills, in the best case with initial management experience
- Knowledge of photographers/directors a must
- Photoshop, InDesign, Google.doc, Keynote to a highly proficient level
- Very good written and spoken English
You want to work on an iconic brand at a global level and be a part of a new international agency model? Apply now!