Editor and storyteller (m/w/d)
One of the largest design companies in Austria. Numerous professionals from project management, research, graphics, product design, conception and much more look after major brands from the fields of industry, sport, automotive and lifestyle. Exciting, international customer portfolio, great working atmosphere and Salzburg mountain air included.
• Work as an editor to track down stories in and outside of our company
• Extract meaningful and inspiring content that adds to our brand awareness and business targets alike
• Use your superior writing and reporting skills to identify appealing angles and features exploring the creative process as much as the impact created
• Build relationships across disciplines and drive content-driven exchange to ultimately inform and inspire the decision makers and the creative community
• Find out what’s next for us, prepare and package high-performing stories across owned and earned channels
• Education in writing and 3+ years of experience as a staff writer, blogger, freelance journalist, copywriter or similar.
• Excellent skills in content development and storytelling, preferably in design, business and/or performance driven categories with a focus on innovation and impact.
• The ability to extract a clear perspective from the team and make it into a concise and well-written narrative.
• Empathy and curiosity to generate an intuitive feel for our company’s current and future point of view.
Butterflies in the stomach? And you love nature, outdoor sports in the lunchbreak and a great international team to work with? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Minimum gross salary of EUR 2.800,- (x14), depending on qualification and work experience.