Senior UX Designer for international, digital health company (m/f/d)
A successful, international health-based company with the leverage of a global market leader.
• Ideate and create user-friendly interfaces and features
• Rethink and rework existing mobile apps
• Analyze and interpret engagement metrics
• Contribute to comprehensive User Research
• Working closely with mobile developers
• Strong conceptual skills (sketching & prototyping)
• Excellent UI writing skills in English
• Extensive knowledge of Google Material Design & iOS Human Interface Guidelines
• In-depth knowledge of digital typography
• Experience in leading teams
• Passionate love of iOS, experience in graphic design and understanding of medical devices and software are a nice bonus
You want to be an active part of a growing organisation and agile environment? Then stop looking and drop us a line!
Permanent (38,5 hrs/week)
Minimum gross salary of EUR 3.500,- (x14) depending on qualification and work experience, plus variable bonus.