Projectmanager for purpose driven marketing agency (m/w/d)
An international award winning marketing agency, that believes in helping purpose driven brands effectively communicate positive messages..
• Lead communication with clients from initial meetings to determine the scope of a project and a client’s needs and expectations to receiving client feedback on deliverables
• Effectively communicate with the creative teams to set priorities, ensure that project milestones and budget expectations are met, and determine team member expectations across departments
• Lead client relationship with key clients incl. strategic planning to develop a deep understanding of a client’s industry, the ability to forecast the impact of marketing campaigns and contribute to win New Business
• Project Management including Budget Oversight, Time and Personnel Management
• 2 – 3 years experience in advertising agency business with a focus on project management and social media marketing
• Experience in managing clients from an operational point of view (from client request to billing and profitability control)
• Proficiency in Google Business Suite, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and experience with media advertising platforms on Facebook, Instagram and Google
• Great campaign and sector knowledge from a 360° perspective
• Excellent written and presentation preparation skills in English. If the same applies for German and Spanish, it is a plus
You want to join a team of driven and young experts who do meaningful work?
Then send us your application (in German or English) now!
Employment: permanent position (40 hours / week)
Gross monthly salary: Starting from 2,300 € (14x / year), depending on qualification and work experience