Community Manager (m/w/d) for purpose driven agency
An international award winning marketing agency, that believes in helping purpose driven brands effectively communicate positive messages to create a world where good brands grow.
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
• Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
• Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
• Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Proven work experience as a community manager
• Well-versed in social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, WordPress
• Knowledge of Social Media Management / Community Management Software (e.g.: Falcon, Hootsuite, Conversocial, Sparkcentral, Buffer, Swat.io,… )
• Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
• Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
• Excellent verbal communication & writing skills in German and English
• Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
• Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask
You want to work with an international team from 18 different countries in an agency model that is based on social fairness, employee happiness and giving back to our communities?
Then apply now!
Permanent employment (40 hours/week)
Gross monthly salary:
From EUR 2.200,- (14x/year), depending on qualification and work experience overpayment possible.